The Application Vault is a completely customizable repository of site applications giving you the ability to add, deploy, configure, and remove applications for any domain on the system within just a couple of clicks of the mouse.
If you're having trouble with the steps in this article, additional assistance is available via Advanced Support, our premium services division. For more information on what Advanced Support can do for you, please click here.
READ ME FIRST
- Please note that third-party software is not guaranteed to be compatible with your server, even if it is installed through the Application Vault.
- The Application Vault does not allow you to install applications directly in your document root - you need to choose a subfolder. (Example: http://example.com/blog/). If you want to install your application in your document root, you will need to install them manually.
- Log into the Plesk Control Panel for your domain.
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Click on All Available Applications. You will be able to view/search your desired application.
- In this example, we will install WordPress. We searched for WordPress and clicked on the Install button.
- A loading screen will prompt. Once it's marked as completed you can return to your Plesk control panel and will see options for your installed application.
- At any time, you can get back to this page by following Steps 1 and 2 above to access the Applications tab, then clicking on the Manage Installed Applications link, and then finally on the link for your application.
That's it! Enjoy your new application.