The following errors may be received when sending email from your DV server. All of these errors link directly to their respective Parallels article.
READ ME FIRST
The publishing of this information does not imply support of this article. This article is provided solely as a courtesy to our customers. Please take a moment to review the Statement of Support.
Choose the case with the bounce error you have.
- 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Givingup, 797.
- 550 5.7.1 This system has been configured to reject your mail, 1375.
- 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts,168.
- 553 Sorry, relaying denied from your location,168.
- '554 mail server permanently rejected message, 836.
- Does not like recipient... 550 5.7.1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>... Access denied,1375.
- I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!, 1376.
- Sorry your message to email@example.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued, 797.
- Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4),1377.
- Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1), 797.
- Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local,(#5.4.6), 1380.
- Sorry, I couldn't find any host named domain.tld,1377.
- This address no longer accepts mail, 797.
- User not known Giving up, 797.
- User unknown, 797.
- "Connected to 192.168.1.1 but my name was rejected. Remote host said: 501 5.0.0 HELO requires domain address",816.
- "TLS connect failed", 1035.