For your DV Developer, you can monitor resources, stop/start services, configure firewall rules, repair your server, and more with your Parallels Power Panel.
VZ7 Power Panel
- Log into your Media Temple Account
- Click the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Under SEVER GUIDE, click on View your Guide.
- Click on the link next to Power Panel Access.
- Log into your VZ7 Power Panel using the root user/password.
VZ6 Power Panel
Some versions of Google Chrome will not allow you access to your Power Panel.
- Log into your Account Center.
- Click on the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Click on Repair & Diagnostics in the Additional Tools box.
- Click on the Launch button.
- Log into your Power Panel using the root user and the root user's password.
When I launch the Parallels Power Panel I receive a page with a large SSL Warning, is it safe to visit?
Yes! What you are seeing is an SSL error message due to the fact that the Parallels Power Panel uses a self-signed SSL Certificate. Your browser should offer you a way to bypass the error message so that you may access the panel.