This article outlines the process of adding temporary disk space to your DV server. You can add this space using the Advanced Recovery Tools in your Account Center.
- Click on the blue ADMIN button next to your DV server.
- From the Additional Tools menu of the DV Control panel, select Advanced Recovery.
- Scroll down and click the Add Temporary Space button to continue.
- Confirm the action after reading the confirmation box.
- Wait approximately 15 minutes for the new disk space to be added. The page will show a Pending status, and will let you know when the additional space has been added.