Web users allow you to you restrict access to a directory on your Grid.
You will need to already have a Password Protected Directory with a web user. For more information, please see this article: Password protecting directories.
- Log into the Account Center.
- From the Domains tab, select the domain you want to edit.
- In the FILE MANAGEMENT panel, click on the icon Password Protected Folders.
- In the Web Users section, click the edit icon for the web user you'd like to modify.
- Enter your password twice, then click the SAVE button. Be sure to use a strong password.