IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CLOUDFLARE:
Media Temple is now offering TrueSpeed CDN in place of CloudFlare. TrueSpeed is an easy to use service that includes important features like SSL support by default. If you're already using CloudFlare, you may want to consider making the switch. TrueSpeed can be purchased on its own, or as a part of the Premium Security Pack. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our award winning support team.
- Customers that had CloudFlare provisioned before January 1, 2016 will still see CloudFlare settings in their Grid Account Center.
The CloudFlare service can easily be disabled for any domain, at any time, in your Account Center.
- On the Overview page, scroll down to your Add-On Services section. Click on the Admin button to the right of your CloudFlare service.
- Your CloudFlare domains are listed. Click on Disable to the right of the domain for which you'd like to disable the CloudFlare service.
Please keep in mind that this may take up to 12 hours. The default TTL value is 12 hours.
- In the pop-up window, click the disable this domain link.
- The pop-up window will refresh and let you know that the domain is set to be disabled. You can close the pop-up window now.
- You will be taken back to your Manage CloudFlare panel. CloudFlare for your domain should now be listed as disabled.