You can select and change which of your domains your IP address points to by making a simple change in your Plesk Control Panel. This is also useful if you want to preview a site before changing your DNS settings.
- First, log into your Plesk control panel.
- Click on Tools & Utilities.
- Click the icon for IP Addresses.
- Click on the IP address for which you want to change the default domain.
- Use the Default Domain pull-down to select the domain you want.
- Click the OK button to save your change.
This will not work for domains under the same subscription. You will need to separate the domain to another subscription for this to work as expected. Please see this article for instructions: Create your subscription.