Occasionally, it is necessary or advisable to reboot your server. This article will show you the various methods that can be used to reboot your VPS container.
Reboot from AccountCenter
- Select the primary domain for your server using the Domains menu in the Account Center.
- Select Reboot Server from the Server Admin menu.
- Click on the Reboot Server button.
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for the reboot to complete.
Reboot from Parallels Power Panel
- Log into your Power Panel.
- Click on "Restart Container" to initiate the restart.