The following guide will provide information about the AccountCenter authentication process, and how to reset your login information. The following information is also used for authorization when you contacting our Support Department by telephone.
Access the Account Center
The AccountCenter is available at https://ac.mediatemple.net. To log in, enter your account's primary email address and password, then select Login to continue.
- Primary Email Address - This will be the email address you provided when your account was created. We strongly recommend using an outside email address such as hotmail, yahoo, or gmail address whenever possible in the event that you cannot access your email associated with your (mt) Media Temple hosted service.
- Password - This password is only used for the AccountCenter and authentication for support. You can reset it via the Contacts section inside the AccountCenter.
Reset your password
The following steps will show you how to recover your AccountCenter password:
- Visit the Account Center login page.
- Click on Reset your Password.
- Provide your Primary Email address.
- Click on Recover.
- Now, check your email for your AccountCenter login information.
What if I don't know my Primary Domain or Primary Email Address to reset my password?
If you are an authorized contact on the account but the email address is no longer valid or accessible to you, you will need to submit a copy of the Account Owner/Account Contact Email Update Request, along with a copy of your Government-issued photo ID, in order to update your email address on file to a valid one. Once we receive your request, your primary email address will be updated within 48 hours, and instructions on how to reset your password will be automatically sent to the address you have provided.
Should you need additional assistance resetting your password, feel free to to call our Support team at (310) 841-5500. We are able to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Additional information is available in this article: Account verification.
Are cookies required?
Yes, cookies are required to log into the AccountCenter. You may encounter an error despite having cookies enabled on your browser. Try synchronizing/setting your clock and time-zone settings.
- From the Apple menu, open System Preferences.
- Under System, click on Date & Time.
- In the Date & Time tab, make sure the box is checked for Set date and time automatically.
- Click on the time on your task bar.
- Under the tab Internet time, click on Change date and time settings.
- Make sure the box is checked for Synchronize with an Internet time server.