PHPSecInfo provides the security equivalent of the phpinfo() function. It is not a replacement for secure development techniques, and will not modify your code or environment.
If you would like to install this application, follow the steps below.
- Download PHPSecInfo from http://phpsec.org/projects/phpsecinfo/
- Extract the files and folders from the zip file you just downloaded.
- Rename the extracted folder to phpsecinfo.
- Upload the renamed folder to the root directory for your domain using SFTP/FTPusing SFTP/FTP. The path should look be similar to the following:
- Now, simply open your browser and browse to http://example.com/phpsecinfo. Figure 1 is for the Grid using the default php.ini file:
Figure 1: A sample output.