PHPSecInfo provides the security equivalent of the phpinfo() function. It is not a replacement for secure development techniques, and will not modify your code or environment.
STATEMENT OF SUPPORT:
Please keep in mind that troubleshooting the configuration/functionality of third-party applications is not covered by our statement of support. These resources were provided as a courtesy to assist you to the extent of our abilities. For more information on our statement of support, feel free to click here.
If you would like to install this application, follow the steps below.
- Download PHPSecInfo from http://phpsec.org/projects/phpsecinfo/
- Extract the files and folders from the zip file you just downloaded.
- Rename the extracted folder to phpsecinfo.
- Upload the renamed folder to the root directory for your domain using SFTP/FTPusing SFTP/FTP. The path should look be similar to the following:
- Now, simply open your browser and browse to http://example.com/phpsecinfo. Figure 1 is for the Grid using the default php.ini file:
Figure 1: A sample output.