Depending on how you would like to use your DV, Plesk Panel provides two different views you can choose from to manage your domain(s). For more information on the interface views, please see: Administrator's Guide, Parallels Plesk Panel 11.0: Interface Views. This article provides instructions on how select your interface.
From the Server Administration Panel
- Log into the Plesk Server Administrator Panel.
- Click on Tools & Settings on the left.
- Under Panel Appearance, select Interface Management.
- Choose your panel view and click the OK button.
- Select Service Provider if you use the Panel for re-selling web hosting.
- Select Power User if you use the Panel for your own needs.