As a general practice, whenever you contact (mt) Media Temple Support, you will receive a support request that summarizes the call. There are times when you will need to respond to provide written authorization for your request.
Responding to a support request is simple. Here's how:
- Log into your AccountCenter.
- From the Overview page, scroll down to SUPPORT CENTER.
- Select the support request for which you'd like to respond.
- You will first be asked to rate your support experience. You will be able to rate the experience by timeliness and quality of response.
Otherwise, click on the link: "No, thanks, continue with support request" and enter your reply.
- Click the SUBMIT RESPONSE button when you are ready to send your reply.
- That's it! Let us know if you have any other questions.
How do I close a support request?
All support requests are automatically closed after nine days if you have not submitted a response.
If you would like to close a support request immediately, you can follow the above steps 1 - 4 to access your support request. Instead of composing a reply, tick the box for Mark this issue resolved and click the SUBMIT RESPONSE button.