Every (mt) Media Temple hosting service has an IP address associated with it. This article will show you how to locate your IP address for your server.
Web IP address
- Log into your (mt) Media Temple Account Center.
- Click on the Admin button associated to your Grid Server.
- While in your Grid control panel, click on Server Guide.
- Click on DNS INFORMATION. Your web server IP will be located on this page.
For information on email server IP, please continue down this guide.
Email IP address
- While on your Server Guide page, click on EMAIL SETUP.
Here you will find your incoming/outgoing server which you can input to mail clients such as: Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc.
- If you require the IP address for DNS purposes, you can run a dig command on the access domain using terminal or a website such as https://dnschecker.org/
- Log into your Plesk control panel
- In the left-menu click on Tools & Settings.
- Click on IP Addresses.
- Your IP address will be located on this page highlighted in blue.
Option 1: WHM
- Log into WHM.
- Click Show IP Address Usage. Your server IP address will be located on this page.
Option 2: cPanel
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Your IP address will be located under General Information.