AVS is an acronym for Address Verification Service. (mt) Media Temple utilizes this when processing new account orders. This article is a step-by-step guide to prevent new orders from failing to process in cases when the address in the contact info and credit card billing address are not the same.
- Select which type of hosting service you would like to open, http://mediatemple.net/webhosting/.
- Your choice launches the Service Activation page. Enter your Contact Info in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your credit card credentials in the Billing Info section with special attention to the option box listed below the 'Expiration' field of the Billing Info section.
- If the addresses in your Contact Info and Billing Info are different, please Uncheck this box which is selected by default. Fill in the extended Billing Info section.
- Once you have entered all information and are satisfied with your selections, please click the Complete Order button at the bottom right corner of the page.