Virb is a popular professional website builder. This article will show you how to point a domain registered through Media Temple to your Virb services. You will need to edit your DNS records manually to accomplish this task.
Editing your DNS zone file to point to Virb.
1. Log into your AccountCenter.
2. Click on the domains dropdown and select show all.
3. Click on the domain that you'd like to point to Virb. Select Edit DNS Zone File from the DNS & ZONE FILES panel.
4. Scroll down and click on POINT TO VIRB.
5. Confirm the changes to your zone file.
That's it! Next, you will need to wait for DNS propagation to complete, which can take up to 48 hours. Once this process has completed, your domain will point to your Virb site.
- For further assistance with your Virb service, please visit the Virb Help Desk.