Virb is a popular professional website builder. This article will show you how to point a domain registered through (mt) Media Temple to your Virb services. You will need to edit your DNS records manually to accomplish this task.
Editing your DNS zone file to point to Virb.
- Log into your AccountCenter.
- Click on the "Admin" button for your domain.
- Click on the "Edit DNS Zone File" button.
- Edit the A Record for your parent ("@") domain (without any subdomain prefix) to point to 18.104.22.168.
- Edit the A Record for "www" to point to 22.214.171.124.
- Click "Save" to complete your changes.
That's it! Next, you will need to wait for DNS propagation to complete, which can take up to 48 hours. Once this process has completed, your domain will point to your Virb site.
- For further assistance with your Virb service, please visit the Virb Help Desk.