After adding email accounts, you can use cPanel's tools to configure your email client to access the account.
- In a browser, go to http://example.com/webmail, where example.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow the instructions and/or run the files that download to complete the configuration.
If the mail client or device you want to use isn't listed, you can use the Manual Settings listed toward the bottom of the page.
All email addresses on a cPanel account share the same pool of 250 SMTP relays (outbound messages) per hour.
You can also feel free to manually configure your email settings using the resources below: