AutoSSL is a cPanel unique feature which automatically installs domain-validated SSL certificates for the Apache®, Dovecot, Exim, Web Disk, and cPanel Server services for users’ domains. This can be a great feature for customers who want free SSL certificates to their websites.
- Login to the cPanel account for your domaincPanel account for your domain.
- Select SSL/TLS Status.
- Enter your domain name in the text box, then select Run AutoSSL. The AutoSSL process may take a few minutes.
- A success message should appear and the SSL/TLS Status page will refresh.
- A green icon next to your domain and its subdomains should now appear.
- Log into WHM.
- In the left-menu select Manage AutoSSL.
- Select the Manage Users tab.
- Select the desired check box(es) for each domain.
- Select the green Enable AutoSSL on selected user button.
Auto SSL does not automatically redirect your sites to HTTPS. However, you can use your website's .htaccess file to force this redirect.